No-Confidance Motion Against Modi Government.
Debate and voting on the No-Confidence motion of the opposition against the Narendra Modi government will be today after few hours. Sonia Gandhi (Ex. congress supremo) on Wednesday made an accretion that she will defeat NAMO/NDA Government on Friday No-Confidence Motion in parliament “Who says we don’t have numbers?” and her statement shows her arrogance. The Congress is on a miserably frail foothold in terms of numbers, if that’s true, Sonia is very weak in mathematics.
Here is the proof. If omit Shiv Sena, other NDA members are enough to make a difference. These parties include Bjp with 273 MP’s, Lok Jan Shakti party with 6 members, Shiromani Akali Dali with 4 members, RLSP 3, JDU and Apna Dal with 2 members each, few others and AIDMK with 37 has also announced that they will Vote for NDA. It sums up to a number over 330+ seats. The arithmetic, ensure that the Modi government will win the no-confidence motion by a thumping majority. So, why is a day of Parliament being wasted to introduce a motion whose fate is already known?
Why congress/opposition brought No-Confidence motion?
As a political analyst, What I think is:
- No-confidence motion is nothing but an act of extreme desperation of congress/opposition and it’s also not a matter of commitment to constitution but an attack on the democratic choice of the majority.
- The opposition brought no-confidence to attack the Modi government over several issues like price rise, fanaticism, and poor implementation of GST.
- Sonia wants to endorse Rahul Gandhi because today’s debate will fetch eyeballs nationally.
- Settle score with PM Modi over speak 15 (fifteen) minutes without paper.
- Somewhere deep down her heart, she might be thinking, if BJP fails, (As a concern Indian Citizen, I am concerned about whether India will have a stable government or not? who will be India’s New Prime Minister?) Sonia Gandhi wants her son Rahul Gandhi to be the next PM of INDIA OR…Robert Vadra ,the next Prime Minister OR
Result of No-Confidence Motion.
Sonai and Rahul will regret for this decision.🔥101 Views